- Visitors Lobby
- Surveillance monitoring & 24×7 recording.
- Recreation Hall
- Reticulated Gas Connection for each Apartment
- 8 Pasengers Automatic lift
- Intercom facility
- Covered Roof top
- Ample Car Parking
- Electronic card access
- R.C.C foundation as per structural engineer’s requirement
- Floor height 10 feet slab to slab
- 9′ thick external wall used
- 4′ thick wall internal partition wall with bond lintel (solid block)
- External wall 1:4 CM in ceiling
- Internal trove finished CM 1:5
- Water proof plaster with cement grout in CM 1:4 mix for sunken toilets
- 1:5 CM in wall west side and south side double plastered (20mm thick)
FLOORING & WALL DADOING
- 2×2 vitrified tiles flooring living, dining and bed
- Anti skid ceramic tiles to toilet (with balcony)
- Glazed tiles toilet wall 7′ height Kitchen 2′
- Granite entrance lobby stair case, passage, lift external wall
- 20mm thick black granite platform with half round nozing and SS sink drain board with RCC plat form in kitchen
- 20mm granite plat form, noizel, and mold
- 4′ Thick solid block parapet wall with copping plastering 4′ height
- Open area covered with roof sheet
- Living, Dining & Bed Rooms: 2 Light Points, 1 Fan Point, 15 An Independent plug Point,
TV Point, and Phone.
- Kitchen : 2 Light Points, 15 a Plug Point, 3/15 A Power Points, 1 Exhaust Point
- Toilets : 1 Geyser Point, 1 Light & Exhaust Fan Point.
- Master Bed Room: 1 TV & Telephone Point.
- 2 Bed Room: 2 AC Point.
- Living Room: 1 TV & Telephone Point, AC Point
- Work Area: 1 Washing Machine Point.
- Motor Pump Point for Sump
- External Bulk Head Point & Common area Light points as Minimum Required.
- Branded Modular Switches & Wires will be used.
- 6′ thick lintel with necessary steel (cut lintel)
- 20′ wide cut 3′ bearing to external wall
- RCC slab 5′ thick with necessary steel
- Loft 2 feet wide 1 each in kitchen and bedrooms only
- Steel consumption as per design (calculated steel by structural designers)
INTERNAL DOORS & WINDOWS
- Main door 5×4 thick wood frame and panel door
- 4×3 internal wooden frame and 30mm commercial board flush shutter
- UPVC window with steel grill
- Bath room and toilet RCC frame and P.V.C. Shutter
- Normal designed M.S grills for windows, MS pipe railings with normal design for stair case.
- Internal ceiling & Wall painting with 1 coat primer + putty finish+ 2 coats oil
- External ceiling & wall with 1 coat Exterior Primer + 2 coats Exterior paint.
- Doors 1 coat wood primer + putty finish +2 coat synthetic enamel.
- M.S. windows, grills, & railing with 1 coat zinc primer + 2 coats of synthetic enamel.
SANITARY & PLUMBING WORKS
- Internal PVC threaded pipe lines for cold and CPVC pipes for hot water supply
- External UPVC pipe lines for cold water supply
- 2′ PVC pipe for wash basin waste water lines
- 4′ PVC pipe sanitary waste water lines
- 4′ PVC pipe for rain water
- Sanitary fittings in each toilet: 1 wash basin and 1 EWC with flush valve (Hardware)
- Parry ware equivalent cp fittings in each toilet
- Jaguar 2 angle cocks, 2′ in 1 waive mixer, shower set wb set, control walve
- Sanitary line till premises, boundary with necessary inspection chambers
- Rain water pipes from terrace up to basement flooring
- PVC spouts from all balconies as storm water drain pipe